In the USA
Just like Soldano’s flagship amplifier the SLO-100, the SLO-30 is created to be the best. That’s why each one is handcrafted in the US, using the finest military-grade components. If you want to add the SLO’s groundbreaking voice to your rig without the size and ground rattling power of the 100-watt version, the Soldano SLO-30 is the amp for you.
With our transferable limited lifetime warranty, we proudly stand by every SLO we build.
- 30-watt all-tube head
- Hand wired in the USA
- Legendary high-gain and clean tones that defined modern rock
- Compact design is perfect for today’s studios and stages
- Crystal cleans and harmonically rich crunch tones via the Normal channel’s Bright and Crunch switches
- Thick and incredibly tight driven to distorted tones throughout the Overdrive channel’s range
- Instant switching from the Normal to Overdrive channels via the included footswitch
- Independent Preamp and Master controls
- Global 3-band EQ, Presence, and Depth controls voice the entire amp
- Improved tube-buffered FX loop
- Variable Slave output offers direct recording, use with IRs, combining amps, and more
- Use your 4, 8, or 16-ohm speaker cabinets thanks to the onboard impedance selector
- Preamp Tubes: Five 12AX7
- Power Tubes: Two 5881 / 6L6
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 19” (W) x 8” (D) x 9.75” (H)
- Weight: 30 lbs.
2 X 12” SLANT GUITAR SPEAKER CABINET,
CELESTION VINTAGE 30S
Soldano Slant 2×12” Cabinet
2×12” guitar speaker cabinets deliver the perfect blend of power, size and tone, making them a popular choice for a wide variety of guitarists. Traditional horizontal designed cabs have a lower profile, with the sound often aimed at the back of your legs. Soldano’s new Slant 2×12” cab solves this issue by lifting your tone off the ground and to your ears. It delivers all the benefits of a 2×12’s balanced sonic character, but in a manner that better connects you to your tone. The cab physically takes up less onstage real estate, is the ideal companion for our SLO-30 head or any of today’s smaller “lunchbox” style amp heads.
Built using Baltic birch and loaded with 12” Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, each cabinet is built with as much attention to detail and quality as the Soldano amplifiers that power them. So whether you play Soldano amplifiers or not, you can count on the Soldano Slant 2×12” speaker cabinet to deliver the quality of tone and rugged reliability that we built our name on.
Celestion Vintage 30 speakers
Celestion’s Vintage 30 sits high among the most revered electric guitar speakers in the world. Originally crafted to deliver the sound of the company’s first alnico-based guitar speakers, they instead delivered a new, signature sound that quickly made them a tonal standard for the decades to come. Today, their vocal midrange, detailed top end, and tight lows are indispensable for thousands of players in every genre imaginable and are the bedrock of the Soldano sound.
Soldano cabinets are handcrafted with pride in the U.S.A. using multi-layered Baltic birch and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Heavy-duty 12-gauge speaker wire is soldered between the speaker and terminal, assuring that you capture every ounce of valuable tone.
● Slant construction is easier to hear accurately, takes less onstage space, and pairs beautifully with smaller amplifier head
● Celestion Vintage 30 guitar speakers
● Baltic birch construction
● Limited lifetime warranty
● Hand built in the USA
● Wattage: 120 Watts
● Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
● Dimensions: 25” (W) x 14” (D) x 28” (H)
● Weight: 69 pounds